Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whats new?

Hmmmm does anyone actually read my writings? Sometimes I wonder but I will keep writing anyway cause I love to write. Someday maybe my writings will turn into a New York Bestseller...hahahahahah....I can see someone reading what I write but not PAYING to read my ramblings lol.

So, what is new with me? Well, less than 7 days now and my husband, best friend..will be HOME SAFE!!!!!! Its hard to even comprehend. It just doesn't seem real yet.

So many things to do and such a short time to do them all in. You see, I want things just PERFECT when he gets home. He deserves the best...and I try to give him the best. I know he really doesn't care...but I care. I don't want him to think even the tiniest bit that I don't care so I make a big deal.

Kids are all getting excited too!!!!!!!! Its exciting too once he gets home for us to start the loan process on our new house .....I can't wait. I love this house....and I've never had a house besides a renter before...so something that I can paint without asking someone's permission......of course, as long as Mike says its ok...lol.....
**************************************************
American Idol seems like a sham this year.....Those of you who watch know exactly what I'm talking about...but its still drawing in the viewers....

**************************************************

ITs after 11pm now so I need to put some pj's on and go to bed...

Oh by the way, I think I've lost like 10 pounds. My clothes are fitting differently and I feel a bit thinner...so all of the hard work is paying off. Now..to lose another 10 and I will be pretty happy.

**************************************************

Be Blessed everyone..
PS. Because of some situations going on in my life, my faith is being tested but let me tell you right now, Satan will NOT succeed. I am already victorious and God will prevail. Not sure exactly how that makes certain situations in my life play out, but no matter what, just like in Facing the Giants...and I'm facing a big one right now....I promise to love my Lord and God no matter what....
Nikki

No comments: