Saturday, April 21, 2007

No words of wisdom, just an update on us.

As much as I wish I could write a few words of wisdom, as of today, April 20th, I find that I have ZERO! hahaha.

So, I will just update you on what is going on.

Mike left on Monday and arrived safely back at his home port in Virginia.

I've been dealing with the owner of the house we want to buy, and mortgage companies, and termite inspectors, and house inspectors....

I've been trying to get estimates on the electrical work we HAVE to have before we move in the house.

I end up catching a horrible cold AND still trying to find time for work and house and kids.

Let me tell you something. I've run out.

I'm running on Empty and I don't see a gas station for a million miles........................

Gas tank is dryer than a desert.

My house is in chaos and then I get a call from my dad and sister to tell me in less than 2 weeks, only 4 DAYS before I close on my house, they are coming to visit me. Understand that I can't say no cause I haven't seen my dad in about 5 years or more. But bad bad timing.
My dad is almost 70 and goes to bed around 7 every night. Where do I put my dad when a family of 6 is already living in a 2 bedroom house ????

I'm supposed to be packing up some of my stuff and organizing things to get ready for this move to our new house. NO TIME !!!!

Im also trying to lose the last bit of weight I wanted to lose before summer. Where do I find the time to walk and exercise?

Anyone have a solution to this? Any males out there who think they can FIX this for me?

Jump in guys....I'm all ears....

Add homeschooling to this mix? Right now, we are concentrating on math skills. The kids are enjoying their math workbooks and I feel good they are accomplishing a few pages of that per day ...

In all of this, I still have to find time for my son to learn a lesson about defacing church property.....

I feel like screaming but because I am hoarse from my cold, no one would hear me anyway!!!!!

Are you laughing AT me or WITH me yet?

Keep the Bible Bowlers in prayer. They have their competition tomorrow. Go WHEELING!!!!!

Now, I must bid you all goodnight. Its past midnight and I'm tired and need my sleep.

Goodnight
Nikki
Comments? email me
vilano6@comcast.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing that you could do is possibly have a physical education in your homeschool routine. Let your kids help you get all the work done and use this as it was physical education week. Then once you get all this accomplished then go back to the science, math, english routine.

Nikki Vilano said...

One thing we are doing is studying gardening. Its a big BIG interest in my 10 year old son right now. So, its time for a fantastic unit study :)