Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday has arrived!!!

This was my first "real" week of working with daycare. I mean, I've had the 2 year old here and there but this week I had a real schedule to work with for my before and after school kids.
It was great. The two school age kids I have are great. The 10 year old plays great with both Angel and Tony!!! They get along sooo well together.

On Monday I will find out if I have two more kids enrolled. A baby who is 5 months, and his sister who is 3. That will be like 8-4. I would LOVE that!!! So, things are coming along.

Its been slow but slow is good for me in order to get used to doing this full time again.

I have many plans with this extra money.
1. Pay off bills
2. Fix up my house
3. Do things with kids we haven't been able to do for a while . For example, weekend trip to Pittsburgh or something. Cedar Point this summer....etc.

I can't wait.

If anyone in the Martins Ferry area or Wheeling area read this and know someone who have some baby items they are planning to sell at a yard sale, let me know. I am looking for things like a bouncy seat, exersaucer, play ring, anything to help with a baby and keeping him occupied and happy.

Today, I feel good. Better than I have in a couple of days. There was a stomach thing going around. Joey had it pretty bad but hopefully he is doing better.

May God Bless you all!!!
Nikki

No comments: