Tuesday, March 04, 2008

More info on me..





Todays question:


Who gave you your name and why? Did you have a family nickname? How did you get it?


My name, Nikki is not short for Nicole as some may think. It's just plain old " Nikki".

My dad's name is Nick so being the first born in the family, I was named after my dad. Its funny because I have only one sibling and her name is Tami. She is 5 years younger than me and I am named after my dad but she is most like him lol.


Nicknames for me? Well, family all called me Nikki Sue growing up. WHen I visit family now, I feel like I'm 10 again being called Nikki Sue but hey, it IS my name but that is how my family knew me.



~~~~Ok Nikki here....I hope these little question and answer things are interesting enough for you all!! I am posting a new and updated photo of the family that was taken at Christmas time!

ENjoy

Nikki(aka Nikki Sue)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.