Friday, March 21, 2008

Just stuff :)

Good morning all!
Yes, for me its 6:30 in the AM and I am up. NOT awake, but up. Still working on coffee cup number one.

Daycare has done alot for me but one thing is get me up in the morning. SOmetimes when my before school kids have gotten off to school, I would climb back into bed for a couple of hours but that will stop as of Monday because I have new kids starting.

A family of 3 kids will be here. One is 6 and will be before and after school but because it will still be spring break on Monday, he will be here all day. Then I have his two sisters. One is almost 3 and one is 4. They will be full time as well. About 8:00 am to 4 or so PM. I am excited but apprehensive. My work really begins now. Josh who is one of my before and after school kids and is 7 will be here all day on Monday as well so 4 kids all day. Haven't had that in a LONG time. Financially its a good thing. Of course, I won't see most of the money until the state sends me a check on the 20th of the month. But it will come.

WIth daycare I have to be VERY organized. I have paperwork to fill out daily and computer programs that have to be kept up with. I have to keep up with my laundry and house cause with people coming in daily, things have to be kept clean.

I'm glad Angel and Tony are done with school for the year. THey finished their end of the year testing and just have to work on little things like reading and stuff that I want them to practice all summer.

Since one of my before and after school kids will go full time in the summer, I am not going to fill his day spot. Sooo that means I have a spot for one more child.

The stomach bug has been kinda hitting us. A couple of the kids haven't felt really good lately.

I hate this time of year when everyone is sooo sick.

Well, thats it I guess.

Its Easter Egg decorating today.
Nikki

No comments: