Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hi everyone.
Well, the closing on our house changed to Tuesday the 9th. 11:00 am to be exact so then we will be first time home owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then on Wednesday, the electrical work begins on the house...

Probably starting Monday, I will go in and begin the cleaning on the house.

I need to get a gas stove.

Lots to do but its very exciting.

*********************************************
My dad came in town from Kentucky for a visit for a few days and its been great. I hate to see him go.

*******************************************

Marge Moore, wife to Jim Moore from Bayside church in virginia Beach, died yesterday.
Jim found her thursday night ( i think) and she was unresponsive.
Stroke, heart attack, and brain hemmorhage. Its very sad. She and her husband were VERY active members of the church there. Please pray for this family ...

****************************************

16 days and Mike will be home!!!!!!!

*****************************************

Kids are recovering from the stomach yucks and flu and colds. YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to open up windows and get these germs GONE!

*****************************************
I need to gather a crew together for painting some bedrooms and to get some cleaning done in the new house. I believe on Saturday the 19th will be a major moving day. That is when I need big, strong guys to move my furniture and stuff from the old house to the new house. Then I can start the cleaning process of the old house...

****************************************

Hey, John, you must have your dates wrong. You won't be 38 Sunday, you will be FORTY!!!!!!!

No comments: