Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What a mess up

Wow, as I was reading over my last blog, I made a couple of mistakes...
First of all , closing on the house is TODAY, not tomorrow....hahaha..
And Mike won't be home in 16 days..hahaha...
As of today, its 22. I think I meant to write 26 and wrote 16 instead.

Oh well, 26 days still isn't bad....Its less than one month.

Well, in just a couple of hours, I will be on my way to having my very first home!
It is soo exciting and we have started cleaning and taking stuff over to the house.

I can't wait to spend our first night in the house. Its a bit creepy cause its so big.

On the appraisal report, total square footage including attic(which is mostly finished) and the basement is 4500 sq ft. That is alot of space!!!

I will update more later
Nikki

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow....what a BIG house!!! I'm so thrilled for you!!! Yayyyyy!!