Thursday, May 31, 2007

Worries...

I saw this picture online and thought ...this is the way to begin my topic today :)


Why worry about tomorrow?
You know when God tells us not to be anxious about anything...and to not worry about tomorrow....He knows what He is talking about.

With so many changes about to occur in my life with Mike coming home tomorrow night and retiring from the military, I very easily started to slip into this worry state. I started to worry about the "what if's" and then it dawned on me...what am I doing? My worries had NOTHING to do with today at all. The "what if's " might not even happen so why even spend a moment of my energies on it. I have enough today to think about....

So, I am trying to not even worry about anything past today.

God is good and He will provide what we need so I need to put my trust in Him in all things.
I can take all things to God in prayer and leave my worries with Him.


On another note, Mike should arrive home FOR GOOD around midnight tomorrow night. I can't believe it!!!!

Our family will be whole again.

Today I finish up the cleaning of the house at our old place. I should be able to turn over the keys to the neighbor by tomorrow night.

Today is also a pampering day for me.

YES!!!!!!!

bye bye

No comments: