Thursday, January 05, 2017

Feeling positive.

I LOVE changing fonts and colors when I write. That's one reason I like to type instead of writing things out on paper. Paper writing takes to long anyway !

I don't have one specific topic on my mind today so I'm just going to write about how the past few days have gone.

I am happy!

My healthy eating has been good. (so far)

Been writing daily on here just like I had planned.

Each day I take at least ONE little step to not only get rid of the clutter in  my home, but in my mind as well.

Haven't gotten to run yet. Planned to today but can't run when I have kids here. 

I keep a list of the things that I manage to accomplish each day because I tend to forget the good I did and end up thinking, " My my my....did I even do anything good today toward my goals"

That leads to negative thoughts and emotions and that is part of the clutter I need to get rid of.

Today, is my " tackle laundry day". I guess I'm a bit forced to do that cause we are out of clean socks hahaha.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: