Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Today I'm better than I was yesterday

Hello!! Did I solve the worlds problems today?

Nope!

Did I cure cancer?

Nah!

BUT,...

What I DID do was better my home and better myself more than I was yesterday.

I read a couple pages in a book I want to finish about creating mini habits.

I cleaned out a cupboard in my kitchen that was cluttered yesterday. I also cleaned out two drawers in my dresser that were a mess. It was sorta depressing because they were the drawers of my pajamas and MOST of the items I pulled out don't fit. But that's ok because I KNOW , that doing these LITTLE steps each and every day means eventually they WILL fit and my drawers will be nice and neat. *This happened even though I am suffering though this stomach virus. So, I accomplished the goal and then laid back down :)

My goal each day is to clean out just ONE thing. Make ONE thing in my home better than it was yesterday. That doesn't mean " Today I'm going to clean out my basement". HAHAH. that's funny! No, it means one thing each and every day and my basement will eventually be clean and organized.

I feel good about myself today.

I feel better about myself today, than I did about myself yesterday.

I say that's a WIN in my book.

No comments: