Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Its not that hard once you get started

Whatever you want to do in life and you are taking the steps to do them....its not hard once you get started. 

For me, half the battle is STARTING! 

Now, I can't wait to do it.

What I'm talking about is exercise! Yesterday was 30 minutes on the treadmill. I managed a mile in 15 minutes which ..isn't the best time for an experienced runner but its something to start with for me. 

I have to commit to this daily. I'll be getting back to my beachbody workouts again soon too. I love the healthier lifestyle I'm committing too. Between the eating, the exercise and my essential oils...I will be having the best year of my life!

What things do I look forward to this year...hitting my wellness goals?

Well lets define those goals first.

By the time I hit 50, Dec 3rd, I want to hit my goal weight of 145.

I want to run the two 5k races in my town and best my own time!

I want to have the energy to be able to do TAEKWONDO with Sergio.

They are all very attainable goals.

So, one day at a time....

No comments: