Wednesday, November 01, 2006

November 1 Wednesday

Hello everyone!!!

As I woke up this morning, all I wanted to do was stay in bed. See, I woke up with a headache and my throat was sore. I was very tempted to give my kids a day off from school because I just didn't feel very well.

Instead, I took an Advil and asked God to help me get through my day.

What a blessing I recieved. Understand that almost DAILY school can be like pulling teeth with my 8 year old daughter. But this morning, school has gone soooo well, that it cheered me up, blessed me and gave me the strength to do the other tasks that needed to be done.

I usually do not like to tell others when I have rough times with my kids cause the first response I USUALLY get is, " oh, just put them back in school". Of course, I don't ever plan to do that so I usually just keep my hard days to myself. And LET ME TELL YOU.... I have alot of rough days.

Understand that I don't get much help from anyone when it comes to the schooling.
Since I am a Navy wife, usually everything I do, I do on my own because I have to.

So, there are times I just want to crawl back in bed for the whole day!!!!

But I was definitely blessed this morning by a good attitude from her.

Anyway, be blessed today!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki...what a blessing just to read something from you!! You are missed!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, geneva