Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thursday November 16th

http://www.tftw2.org/Articles/placeforwomen.htm

The above article is one I read in its entirety this morning. As women in the church today, most read it and say, Sure...no problem but those who are outside of the church and involved with their church in ways that go against what the Bible clearly teaches, is my topic today.

LEt me ask WHY? Why go against what the Bible clearly teaches? I know such Godly women!!! People that love God with their heart , soul, mind and strength but clearly go against what the bible teaches about women's roles.

Understand, that I didn't come to accept what God teaches without a fight, let me tell ya. In all honesty, sometimes I still have some troubles but mostly just in my own home. But gathered together with the other members of the Lord's body, for me isn't difficult to accept the role that God has given me. Ladies, God has blessed us with sooo many gifts and given us so many talents to use. Why take something from the men that is CLEARLY meant to be theirs and theirs alone? Do you see them trying to take over the roles God gave to us? I, for one, do not.

Do you have a gift for speaking and teaching? Awesome!! Use it for what God intends. Teach a ladies class or teen girls class...What better way to teach other women with a gift God has given to you!!! Why want so much more and disregard the word of God?

Do you desire more...want the opportunities that men want? Ok, lets talk about that. Doesn't God teach us to not covet? Are we not supposed to want what others have? God has told us to be content with what we have. Maybe we want the skills that others have...ok, then find someone you admire and talk with them. You can ask to be taught but not by what men do!!
Do it as to NOT break the will of God. We are to do things that bring glory to God, not glory to OURSELVES!!!

You may say, "God gave me the gift of preaching and teaching! Do I just not use it. I thought we were supposed to use the talents we have for God."

I say, "Do not lay waste to the talents God has given you!!"
Use your gift to uplift others...but use it in the context of not disregarding the word of God.
Have a ladies class at your home.
Teach a ladies class at church.
I'm sure teen girls could learn alot from the words of wisdom you have to share.
And for those at home with small children, God has given you a gift to teach your children. Use it there to raise up those children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

Ladies, nothing is more important than what God teaches. NOTHING. He is our direction on how to live in this life. If you aren't following the Bible for your walk in life, then you are walking into death. Plain and simple!!!

Be blessed today!

No comments: