Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday November 30th.

As I was doing my usual internet surfing, I decided to visit the website of Vocal Union. This accapella group is AMAZING!! Since moving to Ohio, I can't find any of my cd's except one and its driving me crazy!!! So , I decided to order the Christmas one after listening to a part of a song on there called Mary Did You Know....
Here is the site...please listen...

http://www.vocalunion.com/discography.htm

Its under the family Christmas.....

Not too many songs touch my inner soul to the point of tears. I felt it with this one.
Something seemed to come to mind too. Why is it that certain music can touch our hearts and make us cry? Why are there times during worship that our hearts are touched to the point of tears and why doesn't it happen more often than it does? I don't see too many people in the church service touched to the point of tears while we are singing. Hmmmm....


I love this group!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: