Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thursday November 2nd

Good evening fellow Readers!!!

I just want to say that I am very blessed by what my husband emails me.

His emails are soooo spiritual sound and strong. How he keeps so strong out there is a mystery to me. Yes, I know God is with him , but he is alone out there on his ship. He has people that he works with but no one close to him. Most of his emails are sooo wonderful and he talks about things in a perspective that put mine to shame.

He is not in a rush to get thru this next 5 months. (as i would think he would be)
He wants to take things one day at a time and enjoy the time he has and lets God use him in whatever way that would be best. WOW....

And I wake up in a hurry to clean my house and get school done with my kids.
I rush my oldest into fitting into the new church congregation and rush him into a job.

I rush even my friendships trying to show my appreciation for what everyone has done for me. ...rush rush rush....why? I'm clueless......

I hope that I can take some of the wisdom that Mike has and learn from his example.

I miss him ....sometimes alot more than others. Don't get me wrong, I always miss him being here as he is my best friend and we have a very close family relationship, but when I slow down, I guess that is when I really start to think about him and miss him. Maybe I try to block it out with keeping busy...who knows....

I do need to slow down. God wants us to enjoy what he gives us every day.

Look deep into my kids...hug them, love them, take time for teachable moments.

I get so worried about what others think that I think i have to keep a clean house all the time because if someone stops over, they will think I'm a messy person. I know I hate to be that way.
Yes, I have a hard time with being a people pleaser....

anyway, be blessed..............
Nikki

No comments: