Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Calling all American Idol Fans!!!

For all of you American Idol fans out there...today is the day we've been waiting for....the new season of our favorite show.

I love talent shows. I always have even when I was a young girl. I grew up watching Star Search.

So tonight is the night...its always fun to watch the beginning shows cause it shows the people who really cannot carry a tune who have the guys to go before those judges anyway for their few moments of stardom lol.

What else is going on in my life?

Hmmm....waiting for my husband to come home, looking for ways to make money while still staying at home, getting prepared for navy retirement, getting my mind prepared for our next stage of life, hmmm seems like enough that I want to stop my list there lol.


My kids are all doing great.

More to come later
Be Blessed!!

Have a comment?
vilano6@comcast.net
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love talent search shows too. I used to watch Star Search when I was younger. We no longer have television reception so I rarely get to see anything, which is usually a positive thing, but I would really like to see home improvement shows and talent shows again! :(