Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday To Angel....











Today I am dedicating my blog to my daughter Angel.
Today she is 9 years old and what a day to celebrate!!!
Angel was born in Brunswich Maine during the ice storm of 1998.
She came into this world quickly.

I was talking to her before bed last night about when I first got the news that I was having a girl.
I really didn't think I could raise a daughter. With having 3 boys...I really thought I was only meant to have boys. Why would God give me a daughter to raise when He knows that I know nothing about girls? I was so scared. Not sure why but I was.

Each day brings about new things with my daughter. I never knew that I would learn so much from her.

Today, Angel, is your 9th Birthday!!!! Have a great one kiddo!!!!

No comments: