Friday, January 05, 2007

Saturday Januray 6th

You guys might not know what today is......
Better believe I'm going to tell you!!!

HALF WAY DAY!!!!!!!

What that means is January 6th marks the half way point of the deployment of my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all easy from here....right???

Well, its never easy but it does get easier as each day passes and it gets closer to his homecoming.

Oh to see his face....remember, this isn't just a 6 month deployement. All Year he has been gone except about 2 months...So this is going to give everyone such joy to see him home.

Please say a prayer for our military folks and families. I might not say too much about how difficult this is for us here without Mike but it is. Imagine ladies, no help EVER.

I am homeschooling, running the house, paying the bills, and everything else ....
It does get tiring somedays...mostly when the constant bickering of my kids lol.

I get a ton of emotional support from my wonderful husband.
He is great to me!!!!

Keep us and my husband in prayer please.

Be Blessed,
Nikki

Have a comment?
Email me!!
Vilano6@comcast.net

No comments: