Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tuesday January 2nd

Well, today is the first day of my diet and exercise for the New Year.
I started off today with a telephone call from my mother in law asking me if I want to walk with her. So, I looked at that as an opportunity to get my butt off the chair. She lives about half a mile from me so I ran to her house, we walked 4 miles or so, and then I ran home. All in all it took more than an hour and I got in quite a bit of exercise. So far, I've done great. Drinking my water, going to eat some chicken noodle soup and I have to remember to eat 6 times a day....every two hours or so.

Not sure what my weight is, I really don't want to know but I know if I keep up with this, I will lose the weight.

I got a LONG phone call from Mike yesterday. What a blessing to be able to talk to him as often as I do.

Ok, off to take down decorations and stuff today.
Be Blessed,

Nikki

PS Have a comment? Email me
vilano6@cox.net

No comments: