Thursday, January 25, 2007

Challenge Me

I am trying to take daily situations that people go thru and make a spiritual lesson from them.

Its a training of the mind for sure and I am challenging myself with this. One thing I am asking you all to do for me is send me some topics to challenge me also.

Think you all can do that for me?

There was a topic in our adult bible class last night about women praying in the company of men. It was a great class but its a very touchy subject. Some of the comments made really made me think of what I do and say in our assemblies on Sunday and Wednesday.

Are women allowed (book, chp, verse) to speak in a bible class....?

Its very clear women are not to lead a prayer, and teach. But what about making comments in class?

Comments on this subject are welcome..
vilano6@comcast.net

Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: