Friday, June 06, 2008

Am I crazy????



I am really enjoying this workout stuff!!!!

I get where I almost crave it....maybe I'm just crazy. Who knows???


Yesterday, I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes then some guy who was giving a "Boot Camp" Aerobics class came in and pointed at me and told me to come ....

He said, " You up for it?"

Well, if you know me well, you put a challenge in front of me and I HAVE to take it!!!!

So I went.

It was rough. Especially since I just worked my legs for the past half hour but I did it. It was fun and the squats I did really worked out my legs cause I'm a bit sore today.

But back to the treadmill again today.


Unless its just pure imagination, I think my body is starting to shrink.

My pants are a bit looser...but the pounds havent come off but a couple of pounds.


I've been hitting it hard for about 2.5 weeks now but things are working...I feel great!!!!!


Today is an easy day for childcare. Only the family that has 3 kids are here today.

And the didn't get here till 10:30 so its been a pretty quiet day.

I try to get my housework and laundry all done so I can enjoy my weekend.


But I don't consider the gym work...its fun to go and I like seeing "shrinkage" HAHAHA
Hope you like the little cartoon!!!!
Nikki


No comments: