Monday, June 02, 2008

Weight Loss Update

Ok, On May 6th, I joined our local Y.
The first two weeks, I didn't watch my diet very well, and only made it to the gym a few times so ....it really didn't do a thing for me.
I started out at 159.
Then after a couple of weeks, I went down to 157.5.
Then I went back UP to 159 and that was working HARD!!!!
I was figuring the weight gain was because of gaining some muscle ....My clothes were fitting better...which is always a good sign.
Anyway, today, back down to 157 so I think my body is starting to really kick into gear.
I also ran a mile in 11 minutes 45 seconds. I want to be able to do it in 9 minutes!!! For a 40 year old mother of 4...that is one of my goals!!!!!

Anyway, for anyone trying to lose weight....just keep it up. Don't get discouraged...
You CAN do it!
NIkki

No comments: