Friday, June 13, 2008

Now, THAT"S what I'm talking about....

Ok, I jumped on the scale again yesterday and since Monday I've lost another pound!!! I'm HOPING that on Monday, the scale will go down even more!!!
I worked out in a class called Bootcamp yesterday. WOAH!!! Its a very hard workout but when I feel burning, I know its working.
So, I'm down to 155.5. Seeing it working is giving me the encouragement to keep with my diet and get these pounds off!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, another church sign saying that stuck out to me:

The Lord gave us commandments. He didn't mention amendments.

Think about that one.
Don't we try to amend what God has commanded? I know I do sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I'll try to update again soon.
I got a few comments that have told me to write more "informative" things.
Let me ask you all this:

What would make my blog more interesting to you guys who read it?

NIkki

No comments: