Thursday, June 05, 2008

What is Sin?


This little saying I found says it all :

Sin is a very short word beginning a very long sentence.


I love these little sayings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other news:

I took yesterday off from running. I needed a break.
Today I'm supposed to go run today and do some ab work. I might not have any daycare kids today so it will make for a very nice day to do whatever I want!!!
But for now, I'm enjoying blogging for a few minutes and enjoying the quiet while I have it.

The picture above is of Michael and Angel and most of my daycare kids.
The only one NOT on there is the baby cause he wasn't here when I took this one.
I have a fantastic group of kids!!!!

God has truely blessed me with the kids I watch !!!!
Nikki

No comments: