Monday, June 23, 2008

The crazy business of childcare

Oh kids come and they go!!
I have a family with 3 kids who used to be full time. Well they haven't been here now for 2 weeks. I don't think they will be coming back....I think the family is having health issues but now I'm down to 2 children.

The business of childcare can change from day to day.

Its been a busy Monday. I got caught up on paying bills and also paying my dad's stuff.
He has a hard time writing so I do his bills and any writing for him. Also had to make some phone calls for him on his behalf...so its been a pretty busy morning.

I'm trying to come up with a flyer for childcare to put in people's doors to advertise. I need to be full quickly!!!!

I feel like I have a huge list of things I want to do but can't even get to them. I want to clean out my car, clean out my dad's car...clean the basement....try making casseroles ahead of time and freezing them....etc...but I just can't find the time. I wanted to give more to selling these awesome books but don't have time for that either.
My day consists of childcare, cooking, cleaning, bills, laundry, organizing, teaching and then when my day ends around 4ish, I leave for the gym.

Speaking of the gym, how is my weightloss coming? Well, today is weigh in day so I guess I will find out. I really don't want to eat much today cause it will reflect in my weight in around 5.
Maybe eat now for lunch and wait until after I run to eat again. I don't expect to lose much cause if I expect then I can get let down. I will keep running daily and eventually, the weight will come off. This is the slowest I've ever lost weight. The other diets I've done are the South Beach diet and I lost weight quickly on that but I put it back on once I started eating carbs again sooooo maybe this way I'm doing it will help me keep it off.

Well, hope this update isn't too boring.
More later
Nikki

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Hi Nikki! We are members of the church and home school here in Texas. I enjoyed reading about your family here. Best wishes with the diet and with filling your childcare up quickly! Just wanted to say hello~
Brenna