Sunday, June 01, 2008

Another week beginning.....

Happy Sunday to everyone!!
I really try to keep this day as a day to relax but something always seems to creep in.
Maybe its the thousands of loads of laundry that seems to be reaching for the stars...
Maybe its the cobwebs that seems to pop up out of nowhere lol...

Its always something...

But my work week begins again tomorrow.

Now that school is out for the summer, the group I have is 5 full time children 5 days a week. On Tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays I have another child I watch that is 1 year old. His last day the 10th of June. Once he leaves I am hoping to get a preschool age child full time. That will make me completely full and I like being off around 5. It still gives me enough time to go to the gym everyday...even WEdnesdays if I can get out of the house by 5. On Wednesdays,if I cannot make it to the gym, then I just run around Martins Ferry for 30 minutes.

What are my plans for the summer? Well, daycare....then I try to keep my weekends free for my family. Family is very important to me and I don't want them to feel neglected by my work.

On the 25th of June by oldest boy turns 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it means I'm getting old lol.

Well, there's a bit of an update.

More to come later I hope.

PS. For those of you who read my blog I want to say thank you. I don't always write the most interesting things, but you all keep coming back.
Nikki

No comments: