Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When I fall, I fall H-A-R-D



Ok, I fell off the diet wagon yesterday!!!

So I had to find a cartoon that went with my story lol.

I guess my reasoning is I have to enjoy my food once in a while so I very much enjoyed a Wendy's burger and fries!!!!

I get done with daycare at 4 today so I will be able to make it to the gym to work out before bible study today!!!

Angel and Tony went to Wheeling Park pool today with their step grandma. They are getting to experience the slide for the first time. Denise called me and told me they are having a blast.

I thank God for family. We've been away for so long and I so enjoy being here with family again.

Sometimes I feel guilty that I don't get to take them places like this because of having a full childcare but then family steps in on days like today and the kids are having a blast!!!!

We got AC units put upstairs in the boys room yesterday and it is cooling off so nicely up there.

Well, i'm off to pack my bag for the gym so that at 4pm when the kids leave, I am ready to walk out the door. I want to run for 40 minutes today...I usually do 30 but need to increase it 10 more minutes all week to account for the yummies I ate last night :)

Good reasoning huh.

Nikki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.

babisabl said...

really interesting blog!