Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Another pound!!




Well, according to the all-knowing scale at the gym, I've lost another pound in a week.


I guess that isn't bad but you know how alot of women are, we want to results (that show on the scale) NOW NOW NOW.


My wonderful husband tells me that if I keep doing what I'm doing, I WILL see results, just be patient. He is right but I don't know why I have to see the scale to drop big time to show me results.




Anyway, I am very thankful for the loss of another pound. I'm down to 156.5 now. My goal used to be 125 pounds but its starting to change. When I was that thin before, I don't believe I had any muscle tone to me so since muscle weighs more than fat, I can probably get away with 130 or more and still look as thin as 120 or 125.




One thing on a positive note is this:




I am no longer at the weight I was when I was 9 months pregnant with Michael :)
HOpe you like the new cartoon.
I added the other on accident then I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it ....
GRRR.
ENjoy
Nikki




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?