Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Has it been THAT long?

Wow, I didn't realize it had been that many days between postings?
I haven't lost anymore weight since the last time I weighed but hopefully I will see more results soon. I've been pretty strict with my diet this week cause I wanted to see what I was capable of doing!!!

I will probably hit the gym tonight when I get done at 4 before bible study.
Not sure if I will be able to go tomorrow as we might be having company over.
Then I plan to go on Friday AND Saturday. I am trying to go everyday except on Sundays.

Daycare is slow right now. I only have two kids, they are twin brother and sister that are almost 2 years old. I had a family of 3 kids but things aren't very good with that family right now. Gotta wait and see what happens.

Well, not much more to update right now.
When I lose my next pound, I will let you all know hahaha

Nikki

No comments: