Wednesday, December 27, 2006

December 27th

Hello there cyber world and friends!
What's on my mind today?

Losing weight...
Of course, I'm sure I'm not alone. Each New Year brings so many people wanting to lose weight.
I have a different turn on that resolution.

I am 39 years old and not getting any younger. My husband is coming home in April and I have 20 pounds I really would LOVE to lose.

So, 12 weeks to lose 20 pounds? Thats about 2 pounds a week. Doable? ABSOLUTELY!!

It takes exercise and control. I think I might even go get myself an exercise ball. Never used one before but I would like to try it.

I need to pray, and ask God to give me the self control needed to make this a way of life.

I know this won't be easy. Especially with it being winter and I don't run unless I run outside.

And I know it will be painful to start....
Sore legs...sore abs.....and my list goes on.....

But to fit in clothes nicely and maybe..just maybe ...see some abs again....it will give me something to think about until I see my husband in April.

I will log my progress here. I do not have a scale...nor will i buy one. I hate being obsessed with the scale. I would get so bad that I would weigh myself in the morning and evening. Not good. If i run daily....eat right...the weight will come off.

Be Blessed..
Nikki

No comments: