Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday December 14th

So, its only 11 days until Christmas. Where has the time gone? I still have shopping to do and presents to wrap but can't seem to find enough hours in the day.

As my husbands time in the Navy is finally coming to a close, I can't help to think of how God has taken care of us through all of the years.

I wish I would have kept a journal like this the past 19 years....it would be great to go back and read it.

As he finished his time in the Navy, and embarks on a new voyage...usually on that voyage you know where your destination is. What about if you do not? Say that you plan your voyage but it takes you somewhere else other than where you THOUGHT you were going to be. What then?

I know that we have made plans according to human intellect and planning on what he is going to do when he gets out. But God may have other things in store. Only time will tell but one thing IS for sure...God knows our needs now, and he will know them in June and we can only see the today and now. We can't even see one minute from now. I will trust in God to provide our needs when Mike retires because only God really knows what is best for everyone anyway and as we seek the righteousness of Him alone, God will take care of us.
Be Blessed

No comments: