Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday December 29th

Can you all believe its almost a new year?
Hmmm anyone thinking about what kind of changes they want to put into their lives for the new year?

This new year will bring about a lot of changes no matter what I choose to change.

With my husband coming home in April, a new business starting in the summer, Mike coming home to his "home town" for the first time in 20 years, him being out of the military....all of these bring about enough change that I really do not need to add anymore to this list.

I do not do well with change. At least not with change that I don't institute upon myself.
So, I have some anxieties about all the changes that will occur. But I am doing my best to not stress over it. I have no control over any of the previous changes. What happens, happens. God is in control and He knows what is best for us so what happens is for our good.

I know most people wait until after New Years to put their christmas stuff away but I might not wait. I have so many things to do to get ready for my husbands arrival in the spring that I do not want to wait. Each thing I do is for him...and I cannot wait to start.

Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: