Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My hero







Here is a picture that was taken before he left on deployment.




My daughter Angel is the "angel" on his lap :)





Let me tell you a little about this man.


He has had to endure so much with his job that he does. He's had to be away from his family, away from church , away from everything that means alot to him. All to provide a life and security for his family. On board a ship is not an easy task. Being away from fellow Christians means persecution in ways that no one really will ever understand.


He did this to provide security and freedom even for people he doesn't know.

What is YOUR definition of a HERO. Its someone who gives of themselves with only benefit to others. That is what he is about. OTHERS. All he asks for is a simple life and to be with his wife and friends and the kids he adores. Mike, I doubt you will see this..but you were my hero when I married you over 19 years ago and you are my hero now and forever.
I love you wherever you may be....

Come home soon!!!

No comments: