Monday, February 12, 2007

Esther

Last night I stayed up till almost 3 am watching a movie called A Night With the King.
What a fantastic movie.....

It sparked my interest in Esther more than ever.....

How can people say God doesn't work in your life to bring about the greater good.

Esther was willing to go to the death if need be. She trusted God wholly and completely. Was she afraid, of course she was. You can see the terror on her face as she walked into the kings court without being asked. She wasn't sure what was going to happen but she trusted that whatever was to be, she was going to go being faithful to God.

Amazing story....
She inspired me soooo much.
I recommend this movie...its awesome.
Be Blessed
Nikki

PS>>>>No ...this storm that is coming is NOT, I repeat, NOT my fault :)

No comments: