Sunday, February 11, 2007

Is Winter over yet?????

Well, I came to Ohio wanting winter.....and I sure got it...
But with the nice cold, and snow, came something I never thought about.

THE FLU!!
COLDS!!!
COUGHS!!!!
ACHEY!!!
FEVERS!!!!


Yes, these things don't want to leave our bodies. My kids get rid of something to only get it again or a variation of it.

I am tired.......needless to say.

Then, I catch what they have cause of the close quarters we live in and of course me being the mom I am....I do everything for my kids and end up catching it lol.

Well, February is almost over.....I can see Springtime around the corner.......PLEASE!!!!!

I don't mind the sickness except when it seems to keep us away from church services.
Anyway, hope this will all be over with soon :)

Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: