Monday, February 05, 2007

Whats New with Us?

Hello everyone!
Well, my son went to Gatlinburg youth conference. He had a great time. A great big thank you to John and Sally and to those who made it possible for Joey to be able to go.

With Mike still being gone, it helps so much for him to be able to go to these things and participate with adults who can be a good influence on him.

Its sooo cold here. Colder than I like thats for sure. NO JOHN, not complaning....lol.

I see that Valentines Day is right around the corner and it brings a bit of sadness to my heart knowing my "Valentine" isn't here with me right now but he will be soon.

You who have your spouse home with you all of the time, enjoy the time you have together.
Try your best to not each other for granted.

Hopefully, if the groundhog is right, spring is right around the corner. Yes, winter is a beautiful time of year, but the cold is dangerous for so many people. I'm ready for "normal" winter hahah.

Well, sorry my "ramblings" aren't more interesting. I'm tired and feeling a bit down in the dumps lol.

Be Blessed All
Nikki

1 comment:

Traveling Woman said...

Nikki
I am so glad Joey got to go to Gatlinburg and i pray that he was uplifted.
Know that your "Valentine" wishes he was there and is looking forward to being at home with you.
I am enjoying very much being with my dh in retirement. It is a wonderful time to grow even closer to him and together we draw closer to God.