Friday, February 02, 2007

New Ventures....




Have you ever been in a rut and couldn't figure how to get out?




Well, it was me a few days ago. Life was getting me down....the 6th of Feb brings me to the mark that my husbands deployment hit 4 months...Well, I miss making some kind of money for our family. I used to do childcare in Virginia beach and had done it for 10 plus years....




I was burned out really and hoped to do something a little different.




So, circumstances happened....




I am now signing up with Avon and Home Interior.


I am still trying to market and sell my Natural Lip balm and will be making Disciple's Crosses soon.




If you don't have an Avon or HI Rep, let me know...




I am not doing this to get rich but to help with income since my husband is getting ready to retire from 20 years military service and want to help out.




I am very excited about my new ventures and hope this might help me make more friends being new in the area too!!!




The crosses are GORGEOUS!!!! The prices range for these are around $8 a piece.




THINK EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Anyway, I am thinking of also making some Wilton Candy for Easter too....and maybe selling the suckers...




Anyway, the options are out there and I ask that you pray for me as I take all of this in and try and see how its going to work for me.




Here is a picture of one of the crosses...(at the top)
Now, that I am coming out of my rut, I hope to post more...
Be Blessed
Comments?
Nikki







1 comment:

Clint Singer said...

Good luck in your new adventures. I feel your pain, it's been 3 months and still haven't found a new job. I need to get landscaping started soon. I have been making pretty good money on ebay. Look up those crosses and see if something like that might sell. Anything sells on ebay. The things I have been selling on ebay are diecast cars from the movie cars. Some of them go $14-20 a piece. May God be with us all in our new adventures. Have faith and no fear! Clint