Friday, February 16, 2007

..Inside Joke for Sally..ENJOY!!!

What About Socialization?


by Pam Hartley


10. We're training him to like isolation so that he can be an astronaut.

9. Socialization? We're Republicans!

8. Don't worry. We get together with other kids twice a week so he can learn how to spit on them and treat them disrespectfully.

7. We do Unit Studies on Socialization, and also Hair Washing, Clothes Folding, and other completely redundant subjects.

6. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. I was mentally planning her week of Girl Scouts, 4-H, dance class, karate, and soccer. What were you saying about socialization?

5. If I could get him to stop planning so many group camping trips and book fairs, I'd be able to convince him to socialize!

4. Huh?

3. Please, just for a change, ask me about college, okay?

2. Squeak, dive under the nearest object, peek out, and mutter "who are you and what do you want?"

1. Oh, I know what you mean! That's why we're homeschooling, for the socialization!"



Thought these were funny. At least to those who homeschool . You have to understand that Socialization, or our LACK OF, is one of the big questions those who do not homeschool, questions alot...

Have a good laugh Sally!!!
By the way, Sally Massey throws the most awesome parties for kids!!!!!!!
Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I'm going to print this up and hand it out to people who raise that point with me. (John's favorite was #4) I'm glad you guys had a good time at the party...well I gotta go...I've been oversocialized tonight!

Love ya!
Sally