Saturday, February 10, 2007

What's New?

Well, ok...it has happened....I'm tired of the winter.....

I didn't expect this to happen but the reason I am feeling this way is because of the sickness that doesn't want to leave us.

You see, Tony who is 10, has cough induced asthma. He doesn't have attacks where he can't breathe...but he has coughing spells that makes it a little difficult. Well, he also is catching alot of colds this year....this cold weather has aggravated his asthmatic condition and I am tired of it lol.

It looks like we are missing church tomorrow because of him not feeling well. His poor nose is all red with a cold and I can see this "sickness" coming a mile away.

Its hard when I'm the only person in the house who can take the kids to services. When I have to stay home with one, the whole clan has to stay home. I can't wait for Mike to get home so I can have some help.

I feel bad when I have to keep everyone home cause I have one sick child.

Oh well, as the mom, its my job to take care of my kids. I sometimes leave one of the younger home with the oldest ...but I hate to do that all the time cause sometimes, no one can give love like mama when your sick :)

If this storm hits us like some are saying, then I better stock up on chicken soup for my household lol.....

I need to get ahold of a good vitamin too...

Anyway, winter is ending soon I hope
Be Blessed
Nikki

No comments: